How can I generate a cash register report from the Back Office?
cash register report can help you better manage your cash flow, ensure accurate financial reporting, detect potential fraud, and stay compliant with regulations.
To generate a cash register report, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, click on “Reports”.
- Click on the “Sales” tab.
- Select your shop from the “Select Store” drop-down.
- From the “Report type” drop-down, select “Details”.
- From the “Sub Report Type” drop-down, select “CASH REGISTER”.
- Select the date range using the “From To Date” fields.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the report.
- The report will be displayed on the screen, and you can download it in Excel format by clicking on the “Export to File” button at the top right.