How to transfer Stock in Back Office ?
The ability to transfer stock using a Back Office software system can help businesses improve their inventory management, increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer service, ultimately leading to increased profitability.
To transfer stock using Back Office software, please follow the steps below:
- Login to Back Office.
- Select ‘Stock Control’ from the left menu.
- Click on ‘Transfer’ from the top menu.
- Select the store from where you want to transfer the stock under ‘Transfer from Shop’.
- Select the store where you want to transfer the stock under ‘Transfer to Shop’.
- In the ‘Add products for transfer’ section, enter the product you want to transfer in the ‘Search for products field.
- Enter the desired quantity in the ‘Quantity’ field and select an appropriate ‘Reason’.
- Click on ‘Add To TO’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Transfer’ option located at the bottom right of the screen.
By following these steps, you can easily transfer stock between different stores using Back Office software. This can help you optimize inventory levels, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiency, ultimately leading to increased profitability.