How can I generate a pre-checkout cancellation report from the Back Office?
In summary, generating a pre-checkout cancellation report can provide valuable insights into customer behaviour and help businesses improve their checkout process, increase revenue, and enhance the overall customer experience
To generate a pre-checkout cancellation report, follow these steps:
- Login on Back Office.
- From the left menu click on ‘Reports’.
- Click on the ‘Sales’ tab.
- Select shop from the ‘Select Store’ drop-down.
- From the next dropdown select ‘Report type’ and click on ‘Details’.
- Now select the ‘PRE-CHECKOUT CANCELLATION’ option from the drop-down list of ‘Sub Report Type’.
- Select the date range from ‘From To Date’ and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- As the last step clicks on the ‘Submit’ button to view the report.
- The report will be displayed on the screen which you can download in Excel format by clicking on the ‘Export to File’ button at the top right.