How can I generate a user sales report from the Back Office?
user sales report can provide valuable insights into the performance of salespeople, track progress over time, understand customer behaviour, identify opportunities for growth, and improve customer service. This information can be used to optimize sales efforts and drive business growth.
Here’s a slightly revised version of the steps to generate a user sales report:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- Click on ‘Reports’ from the left-hand menu.
- Select the ‘Sales’ tab.
- Choose the appropriate store from the ‘Select Store’ drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Details’ as the report type from the next drop-down menu.
- Select ‘USER SALES’ as the sub-report type from the drop-down list. Note that the selection of ‘Select users’ is optional.
- Specify the date range for the report by selecting ‘From To Date’, and then click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the report.
- The report will be displayed on the screen, and you can download it in Excel format by clicking on the ‘Export to File’ button at the top right of the screen.