How can I view returned orders in the Back Office?
RisePOS Billing software can automate the process of generating invoices, calculating taxes, and sending reminders for payments. This can save a significant amount of time for businesses and allow them to focus on other important tasks.
To view returned orders, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the Back Office using your credentials.
- From the left menu, click on ‘Stock Control’.
- Select the ‘Summary’ tab.
- Choose the desired store (Production or Central Kitchen) from the ‘Select store’ dropdown menu.
- Select ‘Return’ from the ‘Orders type’ dropdown menu.
- Choose the supplier from the ‘Select Supplier’ dropdown menu.
- Set the desired date range in the ‘From To Date’ section by clicking on ‘Apply’ in the calendar after selecting the dates.
- Click on ‘Get Orders’.
- To view the returned orders, click on the ‘Return orders’ tab.