In RisePOS Entering and receiving stock ensures that the products are available for order fulfilment. This helps businesses to deliver products to their customers on time, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Here are the steps to enter/receive stock for a particular store:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, select “Stock Control.”
- Click on “Enter Stock” from the top menu.
- Select the store you want to enter/receive stock for in the “Select store” field.
- Choose the supplier from the “Supplier” field.
- In the “Add products to receive stock” section, search for the product you want to receive by entering its name.
- Enter the desired quantity in the “Quantity” field, and then click on “Add To Receive.”
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for any additional products you want to receive.
- Once all the items are added, click on “Receive” at the bottom right to complete the process.