How to enter stock in the production store in Back Office?
In Rise POS help to By keeping track of the usage of raw materials and other items in the production process, businesses can identify any inefficiencies or wastage and take steps to reduce costs. This can result in significant cost savings over time.
To enter stock in production, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- Go to ‘Stock Control’ from the left menu.
- Click on the ‘Enter Stock’ tab.
- Select the desired store (Production or Central Kitchen) in ‘Select store’.
- Select the supplier from ‘Select Supplier’.
- In the section ‘Add products to receive stock’, find the products you are looking for in ‘Search for products’.
- Enter the desired quantity in ‘Quantity’.
- Click on ‘Add to Receive’.
- As the last step, click on ‘Receive’ at the bottom right.