How to upload items in bulk format from Back Office ?
Point of Sale (POS) software often allows you to upload items in bulk format, such as CSV (comma-separated values), to make it easier and more efficient to manage a large number of items. Here are some reasons why it is beneficial to upload items in the bulk format:
- Saves time: Manually entering large numbers of items into a POS system can be a time-consuming process. By allowing you to upload items in bulk, the POS software can significantly reduce the time it takes to add or update items.
- Reduces errors: Manual data entry is prone to errors, such as typos or incorrect information. Uploading items in bulk format can help to minimize these errors since the data is entered in a standardized and consistent format.
- Increases accuracy: By uploading a CSV file with all the item details, you can ensure that all the required fields are populated for each item. This can help to prevent missing or incomplete information.
- Enables better inventory management: Uploading items in bulk format can make it easier to keep track of inventory levels for each item. This can help you to make informed decisions about restocking or removing items from your inventory.
- Facilitates integration with other systems: Many businesses have other software systems, such as accounting or inventory management software, that require item information to be shared between systems. Uploading items in bulk format can make it easier to integrate your POS system with other systems.
Overall, uploading items in bulk format can help to streamline the item management process and make it easier to maintain an accurate and up-to-date inventory.
Please follow the steps to update item selling prices from the Back office
- Login To Back Office > go to ‘Product’ > click on ‘Bulk upload’. Select shop in the drop-down option of ‘Select Store’ > click on Update’
- After Update. click on ‘Download Item Selling Price’ > open excel File ’ > changes for excel file as per Requirement and Save the file.
- After Click Update ( Before Uploading the file we should select ‘Upload Type’ as ‘UPDATE_ITEM_SELLING_PRICE’
- Click On Update > click upload type as UPDATE_ITEM_SELLING_PRICE’ > upload file > save product list.