How can I generate a cash in & out report from the Back Office?
Cash in and out reports can help you to manage your finances more effectively and make better business decisions. It can also help you to identify potential issues and ensure compliance with regulations.
To generate cash in and out reports, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, click on “Reports”.
- Click on the “Sales” tab.
- Select your shop from the “Select Store” drop-down.
- From the “Report type” drop-down, select “Details”.
- From the “Sub Report Type” drop-down, select “CASH IN|OUT”.
- Select the date range using the “From To Date” fields.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the report.
- The report will be displayed on the screen, and you can download it in Excel format by clicking on the “Export to File” button at the top right.