How can I generate a customer visit report from the Back Office?
Customer visit reports can provide valuable insights into customer behaviour, improve the customer experience, enhance staff performance, and inform business decisions.
To generate a customer visit report, follow these steps:
- Login to Back Office
- From the left menu, click on ‘Reports’
- Click on the ‘Sales’ tab
- Select the shop from the ‘Select Store’ drop-down
- From the next drop-down, select ‘Report type’ and click on ‘Details’
- Now select the ‘SHOW CUSTOMERS’ option from the drop-down list of ‘Sub Report Type’
- Select the date range from ‘From To Date and click on the ‘Apply’ button
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the report
- The report will be displayed on the screen and you can download it in Excel format by clicking on the ‘Export to File’ button at the top right.