How can I generate a customer item consolidated report from the Back Office?
Generating a customer item consolidated report can provide valuable insights into customer behaviour, improve customer relationship management, enhance inventory management, and inform business decisions.
To generate a customer item consolidated report, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, go to “Reports”.
- Select the “Inventory” tab.
- In the drop-down options of “Report Type”, select “CUSTOMER ITEM CONSOLIDATED REPORT”.
- Select your shop from the “Select Store” drop-down.
- Select the customer from the “Select Customers” drop-down.
- Select the date range using the “From To Date” fields, and click on “Apply”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The “Download” option will be displayed on the screen.