How can I generate a gross margin report from the Back Office?
Gross margin reports can help businesses to make informed decisions that can positively impact their profitability and financial health. Determine which products or services are not performing well
Please follow these steps to generate a gross margin report:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, click on ‘Reports’.
- Select the ‘Sales’ tab.
- Choose the appropriate store from the ‘Select Store’ drop-down menu.
- From the next drop-down menu, select ‘Details’ as the report type.
- Choose ‘GROSS MARGIN’ as the sub-report type from the drop-down list.
- Select the date range for the report by specifying ‘From To Date’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the report, which can be downloaded in excel format by clicking on the ‘Export to File button at the top right corner of the screen