How can I generate a modifiers report from the Back Office?
To generate a gross margin report, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office.
- From the left menu, click on ‘Reports’.
- Select the ‘Sales’ tab.
- Choose the appropriate store from the ‘Select Store’ drop-down menu.
- From the next drop-down menu, select ‘Details’ as the report type.
- Choose ‘GROSS MARGIN’ as the sub-report type from the drop-down list.
- Select the date range for the report by specifying ‘From To Date’ and click on ‘Apply’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the report.
- The report can be downloaded in Excel format by clicking on the ‘Export to File’ button at the top right corner of the screen.