How do I dispatch accepted orders, print dispatch notes?
- To access and dispatch a regular PO from the Back Office, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office and click on ‘Stock Control’ from the left menu.
- Click on the ‘Summary’ tab, select the desired store (Production or Central Kitchen) in ‘Select Store,’ and choose ‘Regular PO’ under ‘Orders type.’
- Select a date range by specifying the ‘From’ and ‘To’ dates and clicking on ‘Apply’ in the calendar that appears.
- Click on ‘Get Orders,’ then click on the ‘Incoming orders’ tab to see the orders with the status ‘PO Accepted’ and ‘Dispatch’ in the ‘Action’ column.
- Click on ‘Dispatch’ in the ‘Action’ column to view the order details, then click on ‘dispatch’ to dispatch the order.
- To print the order, click on ‘Invoice’ to open it, then click on ‘Print’ at the bottom right corner of the screen.