How can I generate invoice of incoming order ?
- To accept and invoice an incoming order in the Back Office, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Back Office and select ‘Stock Control’.
- Choose the ‘Summary’ option and switch to the ‘Incoming orders’ tab.
- Select the specific order that you want to accept and click on ‘Accept’ in the ‘Action’ column.
- This will take you to the order details screen. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Accept’ to confirm the order.
- Once the order is accepted, click on the ‘Invoice’ button to view and print the invoice for the incoming order.
- Here’s a corrected version of your sentence:
“You can view the invoice in two steps:
- Category-wise, or
- Item-wise. Simply select the checkbox on the invoice to view it.”